Who are we?
We are registered under company number 523976 and with an address at 27 Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2.
We are part of the Nola Clan Group and our head office is in Bracetown Business park, Clonee, Dublion 15, Ireland
We provide bar and dining services along with a social space for people to meet and socialise.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or from others, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 – 2018 (as amended) and the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) (the Acts) Sontsul Ltd trading as “House Dublin”:
- is the Data Controller when acting as an employer, a supplier of hospitality services and where dealing with its own suppliers;
- uses a number of Data Processors who process information our behalf and are listed below, at the end of this document;
- Nola Clan Limited is a joint controller with Sontsul Limited
- Our data protection contact may be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|What PERSONAL information do we collect from you?|
You may give us personal data by:
- Corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. When making an enquiry regarding availability; making a booking or amending an existing booking at House Dublin, the type of information provided includes your name; email address; phone number, Date of Birth and payment details (where relevant). We ask you to disclose only as much information as is necessary to provide you with services or to submit a question/suggestion/comment in relation to our website or our services. Please do not disclose Special Categories of Personal Data or sensitive personal information (e.g. gender, height, weight, health information, religion, philosophical or political beliefs) when you correspond with us.
- Filling in forms on www.housedublin.ie (our website) such as the ‘Reserve Table’ or ‘Book Bedroom’ form. The type of information collected includes your name; email address; phone number; Date of Birth payment details and any special requests. We ask that you do not disclose Special Categories of Personal Data or sensitive personal information (e.g. gender, height, weight, health information, religion, philosophical or political beliefs) through our website.
- Visiting House Dublin. The type of information we may collect includes payment details and CCTV footage.
- Visiting our website (www.housedublin.ie). The type of information collected includes statistical and analytical information such as, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped IP, browser types, operating system etc. For further information regarding the types of information collected when you visit our website, please see our Cookie Notice at [INSERT LINK TO COOKIE NOTICE].
- When registering to utilise House Dublin client WIFI service. The type of information collected includes your name; email address; phone number or utilising a social login service Via Facebook ect. We ask that you do not disclose Special Categories of Personal Data or sensitive personal information (e.g. gender, height, weight, health information, religion, philosophical or political beliefs) through our website
- Applying to work with us. The type of information you may provide in your CV, a cover letter, your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. CVs should include information relevant to your employment history and education (degrees obtained, places worked, positions held, relevant awards, and so forth). We ask that you do not disclose sensitive personal information (e.g. gender, height, weight, medical information, religion, philosophical or political beliefs, financial data) in your application.
- Supplying us with products or services. Suppliers provide us with information which may include a contact name; email address; business address; telephone number and billing payment details.
What information about you do we obtain from others?
Where did we get this information?
Why do we collect this information?
We collect the information in order to provide you with our services, to market our business, to improve our website and to recruit staff.
We will use this information:
- To set up your booking/reservation on our systems;
- To communicate with you about your reservation; as part of our relationship with you or as per our contract with you;
- To liaise with you about projects that we are undertaking with you;
- To deliver information to you about House Dublin, where you have subscribed to receive same;
- To ensure payment of our invoices;
- To set your company up as a supplier on our systems;
- To liaise with you about projects that we are undertaking with you;
- To pay you or your company for good/services supplied to us;
- To create a candidate profile for you if you are a prospective employee;
- To communicate with you as part of our relationship with you or as per our contract with you;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
The legal bases for the processing of your data are:
- The processing necessary for the performance of a contract which you have entered into with us or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- That you have provided consent for the processing for one of more specified purposes such as marketing, for example, when you subscribe to receive news and information about House Dublin;
- Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests which we pursue, where such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights or freedoms which require the protection of your information.
Who do we share this information with?
We may share your personal data with our selected business partners, suppliers and contractors in order to provide you with our services. For example, these business partners may include our web hosting provider; our IT service providers; our POS software providers and our CRM software providers. We may also share your Personal Data with any member of the Nola Clan Group of companies.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- As part of a project with other companies in the Nola Clan Group.
|We attach at Schedule 1 a list of all entities with whom your personal data is shared|
How long do we keep hold of your information?
The time periods for which we retain your information depends on the type of information and the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your information for no longer than is required or permitted.
We retain your personal data for the following time periods:
Suppliers/contractors – indefinitely
Customer: Customer details are encrypted and archived after 2 years and only used for statistical purposes Link to details
Job Candidates – There is no current system to manage as this is still paper based
Online enquires, with no booking made – retained for one month; booking details – retained for 6 years after the reservation/event etc.
Do we transfer your information Outside The European Union or European Economic Area?
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, Xero accounting outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for which there is an adequacy decision relating to the safeguards for personal data from the European Commission.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data about you without undue delay.
- The right to have us erase any personal data we hold about you in circumstances such as where it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data or, in some circumstances, if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing.
- The right to object to us processing personal data about you such as processing for profiling or direct marketing.
- The right to ask us to provide your personal data to you in a portable format or, where technically feasible, for us to port that personal data to another provider provided it does not result in a disclosure of personal data relating to other people.
- The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent to that processing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time but any processing that we have carried out before you withdrew your consent remains lawful.
You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority with respect to our processing of your personal data. The local Supervisory Authority in Ireland is the Data Protection Commission. The website is www.dataprotection.ie.
When you become our customer the processing of your information, and/or that of your team who you nominate to liaise with us, will become a condition of the contract between us as we require certain information in order to be able to provide you with our services (e.g. contact information/payment information etc.). In those circumstances, if you do not provide your information when requested, we may be unable to provide our services to you.
What will happen if we change our privacy notice?
This notice may change from time to time, and any changes will be posted on our website and will be effective when posted. Please review this notice each time you use our website or our services. This notice was last updated on 21 May 2021.
How can you contact us?
Our Data Protection Contact can be contacted by:
Phone: TBA (01)
Address: Nola Clan Group, Bracetown Business park, Clonee, Dublion 15, Ireland
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can manage your Permission Via this link
You can manage your data via this SAR link (Subject: access requests)
Link to details